The Incredible Music Thread

It has been shitty rainy weather allweek with snow last nite , so been doing serious time on my axes . Being OCD sometimes with music i stick with one group for a while then move on to play others .

This week its The Eagles and one of my favs for getting my Happy Dance groove on is this : it IS bonehead simple to play another plus ?

Last edited:
I’ve been a huge Eagles fan as long as I can remember. Glen Fry’s solo work from the 80s is worth revisiting as well, not to mention Joe Walsh.

All talented dudes,Frey died way too damn young effing meds and compromised immune system shame

When I got to college upstate I learned of the dead. EVERYONE was listening to it. I do dig it. Sometimes I get lost listening to their long jams. They are one of the few bands where I often like the studio versions better.
I’m going to go out on a limb here, but... Listening to the Dead live recordings is kinda like skiing at your regular mountain. The repertoire of songs never changes, but the set list and jams are always different. There’s always something new to discover. (And a lot of forgettable familiar stuff too.)

I say this having listened to lots of their music when I was younger but never considering myself a Deadhead.

These guys are great too if your'e ok with the politics. I don't agree with everything but its certainly thoughtful and provocative and Iike the music
rock and roll will never die!

I kinda hear a little Neil Young? ^^^

Good sound (y)

On a VERY positive and exciting note, just got a text from my wife that she got us tickets to go hear Chris Stapleton in October. With all the covid "stuff", it's feels like forever since I've seen a live band. Pretty stoked to see this guy too.

Back