The Incredible Music Thread

I can barely walk and chew gum at the same time. This guy can walk, play guitar and blow your mind all at once.
This guy is really good. But, what is he doing walking around in a Home Depot while he is playing?

Also, his guitar style is like James Taylor's. They both play a baseline with their thumbs while picking the melody. Very cool.

I'm known for listening to hard rock, but I really dig the Soul and Funk bands of the 70's..

This one has it all
It looks like you're rockin' the soul and funky tunes while bashing in the bumps in your avatar photo from... the early 80's?

It looks like you're rockin' the soul and funky tunes while bashing in the bumps in your avatar photo from... the early 80's?
Haha
That photo was taken in 86 or 87 at Jackson Hole.. I've never bashed a bump they always bashed me..

FUNK : hell yeah !!! my girl Chaka and Rufus And da Wolfman

Last edited:
Ya can dance to this one. Appropriate for skiing mountains too.
In track practices in High school coach let us listen to Sly and the Family Stone blaring when we ran and/or jumped. Team won both county and sectionals.

Tony Rice died a few days ago. For lovers of the acoustic guitar, he is an icon and one of the most influential players ever. Never heard of him? Read this. For just a listen:

Last edited:
Back