Bush
Candlebox
Foo Fighters

Some of my fav
Good selection
Ok
I’ve seen nirvana , Alice ,pearl jam
Big fan of pearl

Surprised no one has mentioned King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard yet. They are as prolific as they are shape shifting.

With close to 20 albums in the past 10 years ranging from garage rock (I Am in Your Mind Fuzz) to psychedelic (Sketches of Brunswick East) to acid jazz (Quarters) to metal (Infest the Rats Nest) to synth-based alternative (Butterfly 3000) they literally have something for everyone. Their best known album is likely Nonagon Infinity, but my favorites are a trio of albums they did with microtonal tuning (Flying Microtonal Banana, KG and LW).

If you are interested, their album Polygonwandaland can be heard with minimal interruptions on this really cool podcast:

Surprised no one has mentioned King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard yet. They are as prolific as they are shape shifting.

With close to 20 albums in the past 10 years ranging from garage rock (I Am in Your Mind Fuzz) to psychedelic (Sketches of Brunswick East) to acid jazz (Quarters) to metal (Infest the Rats Nest) to synth-based alternative (Butterfly 3000) they literally have something for everyone. Their best known album is likely Nonagon Infinity, but my favorites are a trio of albums they did with microtonal tuning (Flying Microtonal Banana, KG and LW).

If you are interested, their album Polygonwandaland can be heard with minimal interruptions on this really cool podcast:
I like what I've heard from them on the radio.... don't have any of their records. Might be time to address that.

These folks use some traditional instruments and clothes, and should stand a test of time.
Can’t understand a damn word but it sounds fine & ya can dance and/or rock to it.

The Foo Fighters were pretty damn good on the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction tonight.

Back