The Garage Thread: Tractors and UTVs

Andrew just put one another one up.
It’s at one of his friend's place.
Looks like a beauty.

That's what I would assume. My builder told me, they work if it is above single digits, but do make the call on a case-by-case basis.

Obviously, I hope it works out.

Ground is nice and solid now.
garage

Git er done

garage

So we have "AdvanTech" subflooring in the garage attic space.

IMG_3140003.jpg

@Joneski73 or anyone. Can you walk on that stuff, maybe get it a little wet? I'm looking to just get the garage enclosed and not totally finishing it right away, to save money and keep the rest of the project (house) going.

How do people finish floors above garages? Carpet, no way. Wood seems expensive for that usage. Vinyl plank? Ideas?

So we have "AdvanTech" subflooring in the garage attic space.

View attachment 22683

@Joneski73 or anyone. Can you walk on that stuff, maybe get it a little wet? I'm looking to just get the garage enclosed and not totally finishing it right away, to save money and keep the rest of the project (house) going.

How do people finish floors above garages? Carpet, no way. Wood seems expensive for that usage. Vinyl plank? Ideas?
That’s the good stuff right there. Perfectly fine to walk on and can get wet too (unlike regular OSB). If it’s just storage area up there, you can leave it as is or put a couple coats of floor paint on it. Vinyl plank flooring would look good too.

That’s the good stuff right there. Perfectly fine to walk on and can get wet too (unlike regular OSB). If it’s just storage area up there, you can leave it as is or put a couple coats of floor paint on it. Vinyl plank flooring would look good too.
Solid advice.

If it were me, I'd most likely paint it whatever color was on sale and call it a day.

Back