Tales from The Road

Well, I haven’t seen any alien crafted monoliths but there’s plenty of strange shit throughout the four corners!

An often-seen road sign from our New Mexico trip last year:
nm-road-sign.jpg

I was with some friends last year headed to Jay Peak. I was going to take a nap in the back seat and I told my friends who were driving to make sure they don't miss the last exit before canada. So of course I wake up in line for the border patrol. On top of that my driver decides to pull a U-turn and which is the sketchiest looking thing to do at midnight at the border crossing. Luckily the guy in the booth saw us U-Turn, we explained our story and were able to get back into the states without our passports.

My other story is also with Border Patrol. Went to Tremblant last year and my friend was driving as we passed the border. Guard was very chill, even said he would let us go back to duty free cause we forgot to buy beer. I'm in the passenger seat drinking an energy drink because its my turn to drive next. Apparently I had "burped" although I don't recall. Immediately the guard became serious asked if someone was drinking. I apologized and let him know that it was me with the energy drink. He let me know that " This is an international border crossing, and you need to show some respect" We didn't go back for the beer....

Ha. One time the wife and I were driving to Buffalo from NYC at night. I started feeling sleepy around Cortland. My wife took over the wheel. I said, "Just hang a left in Syracuse." I woke up at the Canadian border crossing on Wellesley Island.

I was going to take a nap in the back seat and I told my friends who were driving to make sure they don't miss the last exit before canada. So of course I wake up in line for the border patrol. On top of that my driver decides to pull a U-turn and which is the sketchiest looking thing to do at midnight at the border crossing.

ROFLMAO

Pretty amazing that my company actually agreed to us contacting our customers on the phone today. Normally they would make us take a personal day no matter what is happening outside. The email made a point of using the term “one time, non precedent setting exception”.

I had to add a new alarm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210201-192013_Clock.jpg
    Screenshot_20210201-192013_Clock.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 60
Holy fuck! I can't even explain it!

A plow sprayed ice into our lane from the other side of 287

I got sideways but saved it

Then there is a huge noise

I pull off at the first exit but it's like 2 miles

I look under to see if my muffler is fucked

I have no left rear wheel