Sweet Cars and Trucks

I think so too

The thing I like about auctions is they're proof that something is only worth what someone is willing to pay. I attend them every single day. It's both a good and bad feeling when the hammer drops and you're the high bidder. It's like, man I hope I just didn't screw up --- lol
I cannot even imagine. I feel like that just watching the car auctions and I have never bid at one. This is clearly some rich persons labor of love. The odd part is they only drove it for a few months (last 'check out' invoice was dated 10-29-2020) and 3k miles and now it is for sale?

I cannot even imagine. I feel like that just watching the car auctions and I have never bid at one. This is clearly some rich persons labor of love. The odd part is they only drove it for a few months (last 'check out' invoice was dated 10-29-2020) and 3k miles and now it is for sale?
Like the old saying goes --- more money that brains.

Who knows? Maybe the thing does 450k??? LOL
All it takes is 2 rich people with big egos to duke it out. I don't see it, but stranger things have certainly happened. I'm thinking these bidders have put proxy bids in and walked away.

This would get you to the mountain on powder days. It’s got potential for a cool overlanding RV.
https://images.craigslist.org/00202_g9E1YF2AvdAz_0fu0bC_1200x900.jpg
1628188733889.png

I’ve always wondered why I haven’t seen a Humvee ambulance body converted to a camper

I junked two Mercedes 300SDs a few years ago because certain family members don’t appreciate the beauty and value of a few field cars. What a dummy. Now I’m looking for a wagon. This one with 128k miles sold for $41,000
and this one with 97k went for $56,500!

Back