Summer Weather 2021

9E9299F8-7747-4B39-947E-BA0EF9849653.jpeg

BBD9CCF3-4302-4934-96AF-7B9B449CE564.jpeg

headed down to Delaware for some sweet waves, 1st pic you can see the tail end of the tropical storm that passed thru NY, 2nd pic is some of the leading waves from the next one coming up the coast, going to be more nice waves this week,

US.png

A little bit rain coming weather forecast for Hudson Valley
"Heads up!
There is short range mescoscale and
long range global guidance coming in this afternoon with a shift further west with Henri.

I am seeing guidance now commonly indicating rainfall between 2” to 8” and impacting our area later Saturday through Monday. This is trending toward a significant impact event.
Keep watching"

as of now...looks like LI and CT/RI will feel the effects
no significant rain west of 87
but of course this can change and i'm sure it will

From Hudson Valley weather update at 6 p.m. today Friday for hurricane rain coming over us for few days to Monday be finishing:.
"'"
5pm Henri Advisory- As we suspected in our morning post, western trends have continued, it is important to note that these trends may still continue overnight. We emphasize the importance of being prepared for the impacts of Henri across the region. The further west the storm tracks the more impactful it will be. This is a slow moving storm, please take note that reservoirs are near or at capacity, creeks and rivers are running high and grounds are saturated. I’m addition we are entering a full moon phase will will cause higher tide cycles and those will potentially impact the Hudson River and the smaller stem rivers that drain to it.

We will continue to have updates as things continue to develop. Stay tuned."""

okx-1.png

Back