Spring Weather 2022

A little heavy and had to move several limbs and go around others but didn't bottom out. Fun for what will probably be the last XC ski for the season. But you never know. Last year was on 4/21/21.

Attachments

• IMG_0835.JPG
    IMG_0835.JPG
    395.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    291 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0837.JPG
    IMG_0837.JPG
    296.3 KB · Views: 64
It always takes me until June to accept that we aren't getting any more snow. I am sitting on my porch. Something looks just wrong. It's light out and no snow.

Otoh, sitting on my porch listening to the creek does not suck.
We still have to get thru May. I remember getting up on mother's day to go turkey hunting, it was 430 AM. I opened the door to 5" of snow, promptly closed the door and went back to bed.
That sucks.

We still have to get thru May. I remember getting up on mother's day to go turkey hunting, it was 430 AM. I opened the door to 5" of snow, promptly closed the door and went back to bed.
That sucks.
I remember playing high school baseball games in May and there were snowflakes coming down. Didn’t get rained out.
Played infield and the mud took heat off any grounders.
Had to be careful for the bad hops.

April must have been well-under average temp-wise. I think May looks to be below to average most of the month. I'm fine with the heat staying away until my pool opens.

Back