Skis

The Texas suitcase works just as well and there’s no extra stuff to carry:

download.jpg

mm

new skis arrived at least new to me.. Nordica Navigators 85...and i sold my hated RTM's. looking forward to the season

I finally stopped dithering and got some Enforcer 88s on the way. I’ll probably just get my Guardians moved over from my Blizzards

I finally stopped dithering and got some Enforcer 88s on the way. I’ll probably just get my Guardians moved over from my Blizzards
An instructor let me jump into his Enforcers (narrower than 88 I think - say 82-84) and man if that is the ski they are super stable on edge at speed.

Still just riding my masterblasters 96 underfoot but next ski will be something squarely in the 'narrow' range - the Enforcer is sweet. Congrats.

new skis arrived at least new to me.. Nordica Navigators 85...and i sold my hated RTM's. looking forward to the season
Congrats, and why did you hate RTMs? I have never skied em but ppl seem pretty high on them here.

Subtext - my masterblasters (from I think 17) are going strong with well over a 100 days but a guy can always dream. And they are fairly wide under foot.

Back