Question for Single Mountain Season Pass Holders

Thanks. I was fine.

if this is what the future of the sport looks like I’m out. Walking and riding around the desert is so much easier and besides, I’m sick of the cold anyways.

Rt on. My sled has a heated seat and grips. Stay plenty warm, and the ride is a full on workout anyway. I've lived in ski country my entire life. Down by the beach sounds real groovy to me now.

A few pages back somebody gave me credit for my investment in Plattekill. Putting aside my belief that Plattekill should be supported just because, there are some advantages.

I've got three days to ski, leaving early tomorrow. With Ski3 and Plattekill passes in my bag I still haven't totally decided how those days are going to shake out. For Tuesday, right now, it looks like an advantage to make the call Monday night. No reservations weighing me down, Plattekill, Belle, Gore and Whiteface all on the table just hours before departure.

I've had two reservations this season — McCauley and Snow Ridge — they weren't hard to get. I'm hoping there will be more. Oak is on my mind. Song, Lab and/or Tog are going to be tougher, but we'll see. Would like to hit at least one.

Next year I hope we'll be back to normal, and I'll just keep doing what I do. The same thing I did this year. When I retire in 3 years it will be SANY Gold Pass all the way. Planning a world tour. The world of NY.

I've had two reservations this season — McCauley and Snow Ridge — they weren't hard to get. I'm hoping there will be more. Oak is on my mind. Song, Lab and/or Tog are going to be tougher, but we'll see. Would like to hit at least one.
...Planning a world tour. The world of NY.
Ya can do Lab-Song on the same day easy peezy. Warm up in the car on the short 20 min. drive between em. Same pass, except non-Holiday Mondays as Song’s not open then.

Last edited:
A few pages back somebody gave me credit for my investment in Plattekill. Putting aside my belief that Plattekill should be supported just because, there are some advantages.

I've got three days to ski, leaving early tomorrow. With Ski3 and Plattekill passes in my bag I still haven't totally decided how those days are going to shake out. For Tuesday, right now, it looks like an advantage to make the call Monday night. No reservations weighing me down, Plattekill, Belle, Gore and Whiteface all on the table just hours before departure.

Next year I hope we'll be back to normal, and I'll just keep doing what I do. The same thing I did this year. When I retire in 3 years it will be SANY Gold Pass all the way. Planning a world tour. The world of NY.
If you end up at whiteface Tuesday hit me up...I’ll be storm skiing 10-12(hopefully!) solo...

Rt on. My sled has a heated seat and grips. Stay plenty warm, and the ride is a full on workout anyway. I've lived in ski country my entire life. Down by the beach sounds real groovy to me now.
I think I’m officially a desert rat now. The lack of humidity feels good on my joints and I love the weirdness of it all. The deserts of the south west are a trip man.

Thanks. I was fine.

if this is what the future of the sport looks like I’m out. Walking and riding around the desert is so much easier and besides, I’m sick of the cold anyways.
that's why riding is now my primary vice..
i'm tired of the cold and dark too

If you end up at whiteface Tuesday hit me up...I’ll be storm skiing 10-12(hopefully!) solo...
I'm planning to be there tomorrow morning ... Would love to take some runs with you ... It's been a while! I'm hoping to be at the gondola for the opening bell ... will keep my eyes open for you.

I'm planning to be there tomorrow morning ... Would love to take some runs with you ... It's been a while! I'm hoping to be at the gondola for the opening bell ... will keep my eyes open for you.
For sure...I’ll be there...

Spent 1 year as a single mountain pass holder (Blue in PA - cause they offered a crazy $99 deal for each of my 2 6th graders so it was $600 for our 3 passes) and we got so bored with it, even with 2 off pass trips (Sugarbush and Copper). So glad to be on Epic the past 2 years, and really spending no more money when you add in what we spent on those 2 trips.

Back