Pizza

It puts the the stone to shame. Holds heat and produces a fantastic crust. Great for pizza and bread. Also won’t break and cleans up in a snap.

Thank you. Other than the rivian coming a few days after my bday have not gotten a birthday gift this year. Now I have a good candidate

We’re gonna need a pizza thread so I might as well get it started. Saw this and got sucked in.
The upstate joints aside, their list of city pizza places is woefully lacking. Broadway Joes at 242nd and Broadway in the Bronx is easily the best pizza in the city and Mike’s in the Fordham section should be someplace in the top 50 also. I think the author must hate the Bronx.
Late to this thread. However, in Boonton we have Pasquale's and Top of the Park, which are both killer.

Yikes I hope it slices dices and chops and chops and comes with ginsu knives ….
there are cheaper ones.. but imo it's a game changer....

Oakleys on Rt 28. Pretty good for upstate

320217B8-A80C-412F-931F-9653024EB6BD.jpeg

I thought the last mozzarella Stick looked like bird

0AFD274D-BEC0-417D-A3A6-365FD3957247.jpeg

I think they are both great. If I remember correctly Oakley's has an insane burger and surprisingly good pizza.

Brios, imo, is the best pizza I have had outside of the metro area; it is just as good as anything in Nassau (which is saying a lot) except for a coal oven Pizza place. Easily up there with Piecasso in Stowe.

Back