NY Snowmobile Conditions

Right here is some good ol' fashion redneck engineering. There's alot going on with this trailer.
PXL_20220215_212342251.jpg

It looks like they built a little kicker jump to land it in the bed.
Just gotta put the gate down and the thing with the white tarp.
Dented flared-wheel-well says something.
Did they install the license plate on the left turn signal upright or did it get clipped too?

Midweek, Tug is a special place. You'll never catch me there on a weekend, too much sled traffic for me. The trails are such that you can really let er eat, traffic makes that kind of riding pretty dangerous.

So Whetstone Gulf huh , used to ski both the valley trail and the ridge trail . Skied all th eway back into the canyon where you could practically touch both headwalls .. Beautiful place . Did you guys get to Inman Gulf on the western edge of The Tug ? I assume you also dis the Lesser Wilderness Forest trails off Carpenter rd near the Ridge .

The Tug IS the real deal for sledding , BUT mid week is wise , too many reckless OOS weekend sledheads all juiced up on PBR courage

So Whetstone Gulf huh , used to ski both the valley trail and the ridge trail . Skied all th eway back into the canyon where you could practically touch both headwalls .. Beautiful place . Did you guys get to Inman Gulf on the western edge of The Tug ? I assume you also dis the Lesser Wilderness Forest trails off Carpenter rd near the Ridge .

The Tug IS the real deal for sledding , BUT mid week is wise , too many reckless OOS weekend sledheads all juiced up on PBR courage

Yep, we hit Inman as well. Tug really is a great place for riding. We chased snow hard this week and by far Tug has the best conditions.
When ya get yer new kneeeyou OWE it to yourself to ski MacCauley and the Ridge . Ya can test yer new knee out on Helmer's

Back