NY Snowmobile Conditions

Seems like fatalities and accidents in general are up this year.
Also wanted to post this. I think Camp would like/get it .

FB_IMG_1644672302172.jpg

No pics from the past two days. I'll try and get some tomorrow. Last night we got some damn awful rain here in Forestport. It stayed warm so we knew the groomers wouldn't be out and it would be bumpy AF out there today. Holy F was it bumpy. Thank God I had my shocks rebuilt at the beginning of this year.
My entire body hurts.....lol

Last edited:
I don't know much about snowmobiling, but isn't he facing the wrong way?
And no helmet! Facing the right way and wearing a helmet are two very important items when riding sleds.
It was hilarious when he jumped up on my sled. We all rushed for our phones for a photo op. Finley has turned into the lab everyone would want, he's a big goof and one good boy.

And no helmet! Facing the right way and wearing a helmet are two very important items when riding sleds.
It was hilarious when he jumped up on my sled. We all rushed for our phones for a photo op. Finley has turned into the lab everyone would want, he's a big goof and one good boy.

labs ROCK ! Damn fine dogboys ! sure miss ole Thor the wonder dog , he was a hoot .

Midweek, Tug is a special place. You'll never catch me there on a weekend, too much sled traffic for me. The trails are such that you can really let er eat, traffic makes that kind of riding pretty dangerous.

Midweek, Tug is a special place. You'll never catch me there on a weekend, too much sled traffic for me. The trails are such that you can really let er eat, traffic makes that kind of riding pretty dangerous.
My one day at snow Ridge I saw more snow mobiles than any other day of my life. You could hear them in the distance almost all day long, especially from the top of the hill

Back