NY Snowmobile Conditions

Hey Camp, check this out while you’re waiting for snow to ride. Let me know when you’re ready for Cooke.

Hey Camp, check this out while you’re waiting for snow to ride. Let me know when you’re ready for Cooke.
Rad
If I ever make it to Cooke, my one and only goal would be to not get stuck on my sled. There really isn't anything worse than digging one out. All throttle, all day.

That was a cool video
I wish I could find the albeit shitty cell phone video that my buddy sent me from when he was out there. The guy he rides with there is really into that sledhead skiing. Kite skiing, etc. Totally rips on the boards and sled. PSIA examiner to boot. Local farmer who has a place at Big Sky.

We looked up last years riding. While we got in 200ish miles in Dec last year, the real riding didn't start until Jan 23rd and we all considered it a stellar year.
There's still hope.

What's most concerning about Darren's post (above) is he says they're a month behind in riding. That's a darn good chunk of change to a fuckton of businesses and employees. Hopefully the LE cranks up soon for the ADK.

Back