Niagara Falls NY suggestions

October 12 Monday to
Oct 16 Friday
Hotel. Hampton inn in New Paltz. In few weeks.
Wonder if anyone from here be up there. Monday to Friday
My friend Jim G will join for 1 day hike
I going to hotel with UBER . I never used UBER before.. from my apartment to new Paltz
Each way few rides on cab from hotel to hiking about 6 miles each way some food$
Hiking for Mohonk and lake Minnewaska.

October 12 Monday to
Oct 16 Friday
Hotel. Hampton inn in New Paltz.
Would you stay longer if someone gave you a ride to the Plattekill Work Day on Oct. 17? :)

Had to ask since I'm trying to figure out if I can make it up to Platty that weekend by staying somewhere in eastern PA. Coming from NC, not worth the hassle of dealing with NY travel restrictions.

Would you stay longer if someone gave you a ride to the Plattekill Work Day on Oct. 17? :)
I would love to but no where it probably 3 hour from car to Mohonk and New Paltz to Plaaty.
I have several health issues to and severe asthma so wearing the mask and doing physical stuff for me is almost impossible

Had to ask since I'm trying to figure out if I can make it up to Platty that weekend by staying somewhere in eastern PA. Coming from NC, not worth the hassle of dealing with NY travel restrictions.

Last edited:
I would love to but no where it probably 3 hour from car to Mohonk and New Palltz to Plaaty.
I have several health issues to and severe asthma so wearing the mask and doing physical stuff for me is almost impossible
Got it.

I volunteered with a local garden club to do minor yard work at a 4-acre former private wooded garden a couple weekends ago. When working outside more than 10 feet from the nearest volunteer, no need for a mask. All the volunteers who help with that sort of project are retirees, so generally well over 55.

Happy Thursday
So excited to go to Vacation in few days been needing this big time!!!????

Scotty....if you like German food don’t miss Mountain Brauhaus. It’s right where 299 meets 44. You should be right around there for your hikes. We went out that way last Friday for dinner, this coming week should make for great leaf-peeping!

Scotty....if you like German food don’t miss Mountain Brauhaus. It’s right where 299 meets 44. You should be right around there for your hikes. We went out that way last Friday for dinner, this coming week should make for great leaf-

Thanks for suggestions yes I know that area very well Its excellent Restraunt for sure???

Back