Niagara Falls NY suggestions

The real ID is going to be required for domestic flights very soon if it’s not already. The Enhanced ID drivers license is the one that is more expensive and lets you travel to Canada, Mexico and a few others without a passport (Once the borders are reopened that is)
Ah, had never heard of the Enhanced ID living in North Carolina. Probably because there is no shared border with Canada. Plus I have always had a passport. Looks like the only states with that type of Enhanced ID are Michigan, Minnesota, New York, Vermont and Washington State.

Comparison for NY: standard, Real ID, Enhanced ID ($30 extra)

everyone will need the new license or a passport to get on a domestic flight

everyone will need the new license or a passport to get on a domestic flight
The last extension was this March when it was pushed from Oct. 1, 2020 to Oct. 1, 2021. Can't remember how many times it's been extended since the law was passed in 2005 as a reaction to 9/11. Most states have been in compliance for about four years. Meaning they had systems in place to issue a Real ID and keep scans of the required documentation. Looks like NJ, OR, and OK were the last to get set up. NY was done in 2018 and all of New England finished up in 2019.

I know I figure way to stay with in 2 hours of here for vacation just don't know what from Middletown NY
Any suggestions

I know I figure way to stay with in 2 hours of here for vacation just don't know what from Middletown NY
Any suggestions

So Nigeria is out?

Ye
So Nigeria is out?
Yes to 5 hours from Middletown unfortunately

I might stay here

I might stay here on my vacation next month let me know if u can come i would pay for hotel

Any suggestions
Have you ever been to Jim Thorpe, PA? A friend who lives in Philly likes to go there for day trips with her husband. Easy hiking or biking. Cute town. Can do bike rides based on a 1-way train ride. I think she may have done SUP on a lake in the area too, but not sure about that.

Have you ever been to Jim Thorpe, PA? A friend who lives in Philly likes to go there for day trips with her husband. Easy hiking or biking. Cute town. Can do bike rides based on a 1-way train ride. I think she may have done SUP on a lake in the area too, but not sure about that.

No car anymore
Thanks for suggestions
Definitely close to Middletown ny is Shawgunk mountain here no more than 24. Miles from Middletown

Back