How Many Ski Days in 21/22?

How many skiing or riding days will you get in 21/22?

• No Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 5 Days

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 6 - 10 Days

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 11 - 15 Days

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 16 - 20 Days

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 21 - 25 Days

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 26 - 35 Days

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 36 - 50 Days

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • 51 - 99 Days

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • 100+ Days

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
Long Island
The only place in NY Metro MASH*, worse than NJ for ski driving.

On a Friday night you are pretty well fuçked right? I feel for ya bro.

*mid-atlantic ski hell

Still only one skier 100+. I call BS.

The only place in NY Metro MASH*, worse than NJ for ski driving.

*mid-atlantic ski hell

Still only one skier 100+. I call BS.
I’m planning to go tomorrow early, need to be on the road by 1030 elsewhere but I’ll let you know what I see

Attachments

• 5CA90850-3943-4F1D-AD2F-D240CBDEB8E4.png
    5CA90850-3943-4F1D-AD2F-D240CBDEB8E4.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 84
The only way I was able to do it was that I can still "work from home" on Fridays and the occasional Monday. That and I still have family that I can crash with for free.

It's not ideal!! I have managed 49 days this year as of today. Tomorrow at Killington makes 50. 18 were out West.

This year I took advantage of the Ferries at Port Jeff and Orient Point if heading to ME/NH/Jay Peak

If headed elsewhere, like NY/VT, driving into the city is terrible, but I tended to wait until 8pm so I could use the HOV lane on the LIE, and skip most of the traffic. Avoid the GW, but once you're north of the other bridges, it's usually smooth sailing. Taconic Pkwy up north isn't too bad at later hours(just avoid the deer and police).

That's bad to the bone dude. Did you vote?!

Cool. How much time does that save you?
Yes, I'm one of the 51-99 votes.

It depends on traffic, but it can save an hour or more, along with reducing the stress of driving in traffic, and added mileage to the car.

reducing the stress of driving in traffic, and added mileage to the car.

This was what I was thinking about. you can SLEEP for an hour, while you're getting there. Kind of a self driving car!

Like to write? You could do a piece for the front page. So cool with ferry shots.

This was what I was thinking about. you can SLEEP for an hour, while you're getting there. Kind of a self driving car!

Like to write? You could do a piece for the front page. So cool with ferry shots.
It's definitely nice to just relax and not worry about all the potholes and crazy drivers in and around NYC.

I will think about it! Last night since I was leaving so late just drove thru NYC and even took the GW because at 11pm there was surprisingly no traffic.

Next time I'm available to ski at Killington is first weekend in June, so if I'm able to make it and I take a ferry, AND the glacier is still open I'll be sure to take lots of pictures and try to write something up!

Back