How Many Ski Days in 21/22?

How many skiing or riding days will you get in 21/22?

• No Days

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 - 5 Days

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 6 - 10 Days

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 11 - 15 Days

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • 16 - 20 Days

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • 21 - 25 Days

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 26 - 35 Days

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • 36 - 50 Days

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • 51 - 99 Days

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • 100+ Days

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
I guess you need to count your hours.

I never thought of ski days as a bragging thing. Certainly not with 35 or 25 days.

I do it because I want to make sure I am getting out. When I'd go BC, the whole day would be one run. It counted.
Lol ,I don’t keep a log book for skiing. I used to save my old lift tickets for the fun of it but rfid technology ruined that.

I wouldn’t put anyone on this forum in the bragging category, just pointing out how Apple vs Oranges comparison can be but I guess it’s as good as it gets.

87 and dynamic cruise control make it much easier! I don't think I would be able to handle a 4hr drive to Vt every weekend. Didn't skip any days because of cost. we'll cut costs someplace else. Besides every day we skip makes the per day cost of the SKi4 go up, can't have that!!
.... Ah yes, the days of getting up at 3:30A for a 9 AM race start at Prospect Mt. And driving home afterwards.

Whitefish says they had an excellent year @sibhusky.
Nobody goes there anymore cause it’s too busy, er what?
I said I had a bad year, not that Whitefish had a bad year. It was MY worst season ever.

I've had a lot of health issues. I'm 70.

I said I had a bad year, not that Whitefish had a bad year. It was MY worst season ever.

I've had a lot of health issues. I'm 70.
Hope ya feel better.
Gotta keep moving.
Getting old ain’t for sissies.
~24 day's ~ the same number of days for me.
Didn’t do 2 days in a row but all were good and fun after recharge (naps).

This year was complete shit for me. The weather conspired against me at the beginning of the season. Blackouts hit me once it finally snowed. And then work and family obligations did me in after the New Year. I didn't even hit double digits this year. What a waste.

100 days

We got some peeps who ain't votin!

Just voted . 117 mornings , only a couple dozens afternoons. Whitefish skied pretty good in a less than average snow year. My long time crew has dwindled from injuries , relocation , ageing out , death . Was lucky to ski with some east coast folks on powder days , and remembered how fun it is to show off " the big " on great days. Looking up with binoculars today I can see the cats have started to plow the snow off the future lift line for the six pack. Harvey if you would like to ski NW Montana next season I think I can make that happen . Oh yeah , closing day was an all time cold snow shin deep old timey powder fest.

Back