Greek Peak Conditions

Last year at Plattekill the top lifty individually waved at every single person on the chair getting off. All day. Minus a lunch break, but then he got at it again. Dedicated guy

The one top lifty at Elk was doing resistance band arm curls all day. Getting those gains in

Really nice conditions at chair 5 again. I got there at 10 and left at 12.

The humans sucked, though. I got cut off multiple times in the lift line, sometimes by entire groups of kids and their adults. And, then there were the people having a conference on the side Mars, who decided to stop talking and ski right into my path. (Are they really downhill skiers if they are standing still??)

I think that the school programs could use some of their travel time to teach ski etiquette. But, I guess the teachers would have to have it first.

The humans sucked, though. I got cut off multiple times in the lift line, sometimes by entire groups of kids and their adults. And, then there were the people having a conference on the side Mars, who decided to stop talking and ski right into my path. (Are they really downhill skiers if they are standing still??)

I think that the school programs could use some of their travel time to teach ski etiquette. But, I guess the teachers would have to have it first.
That shit sucks. When I start skiing again I'll set those Lil shitheads straight. Always did before. Someone has to tell them when they're doing wrong ?

That shit sucks. When I start skiing again I'll set those Lil shitheads straight. Always did before. Someone has to tell them when they're doing wrong ?
Kinda like the guy who blocked the lift line to yell at a kid. I almost poked him with my pole. He was complaining that the kid cut him off skiing. He cut me off on the lift line. Not quite sure that he had a right to complain....

The snowmaking cliff at the top of Olympian reminds me of the 80's. It's friggin big and steep.
IMG_20220123_113346126.jpg

Yes seems to be a problem this year. What gets me is the people parking in front of lift blocking people who want to get on lift. It’s like this looks like a great place to hang close to lift and I won’t have to skate far when I decide to go back up. Think they need to put out them black guides back up imho.

Back