Greek Peak Conditions

Anyone have an idea as to how the reservation system might work? To say the least this will be an interesting year, hopefully we get through it without being shut down again.

z.jpg

Greek Peak Mountain Resort

Skiers & snowboarders!! You won’t want to miss the iF3 Film Festival at the Greek Peak Outdoor Cinema on Saturday, October 24th. Seven thrilling independent ski & snowboard films in one night!! Gates open at 6pm with the first movie starting at 7pm. GP is one of only three venues in the US and Canada chosen to participate in this exciting film festival that’s based in Montreal!!! We hope this will become an annual tradition to get everyone stoked for the winter season!

Below are the films with links to the movie trailers.

Huck Yeah! - Match Stick Productions Trailer:

Tangle-Trailer:

Skivas-Upland Films/Bug Visionaries Trailer:

Nothing-Level 1

The Ghost of Ullr-Alba Adventures Trailer:

General admission is $20/vehicle. https://sales.greekpeak.net/ItemList.aspx?node_id=1534843

**Our 2020-21 Season Pass Holders will receive one FREE admission ticket valid for one vehicle with up to four people. Call Guest Services (Mon-Fri) at 844-846-9572 for specific details and to book your free movie ticket for this event. These tickets are limited and on a first come basis.

The stoke is real!

My understanding is that the CNY Freeride Team is now heavily involved with the terrain park, and making some much needed improvements. I'm not a terrain park guy but I certainly enjoy watching those who are good at it.

Greek Peak Mountain Resort

Skiers & snowboarders!! You won’t want to miss the iF3 Film Festival at the Greek Peak Outdoor Cinema on Saturday, October 24th. Seven thrilling independent ski & snowboard films in one night!! Gates open at 6pm with the first movie starting at 7pm. GP is one of only three venues in the US and Canada chosen to participate in this exciting film festival that’s based in Montreal!!! We hope this will become an annual tradition to get everyone stoked for the winter season!

Below are the films with links to the movie trailers.

Huck Yeah! - Match Stick Productions Trailer:

Tangle-Trailer:

Skivas-Upland Films/Bug Visionaries Trailer:

Nothing-Level 1

The Ghost of Ullr-Alba Adventures Trailer:

General admission is $20/vehicle. https://sales.greekpeak.net/ItemList.aspx?node_id=1534843

**Our 2020-21 Season Pass Holders will receive one FREE admission ticket valid for one vehicle with up to four people. Call Guest Services (Mon-Fri) at 844-846-9572 for specific details and to book your free movie ticket for this event. These tickets are limited and on a first come basis.

The stoke is real!
This just reminded me that our annual winter kick off with Warren Miller is probably a no go this year... :cry:

Last year was awesome as it coincided with actual opening day at blue

Back