Greek Peak Conditions

It looks like they still have a bit of snow. This weekend will likely be our last for the season.

We are actually thinking about taking a break from Greek Peak next year and going with the Epic Pass for $186 over Greek Peak's pass price. We are still on the fence. Decisions, Decisions.

I heard second hand that there is snow, but nobody is skiing. That's the reason for closing between now and Saturday. And, yes, Sunday may be the last day.
I'd say this is the theme at this time every year. There's snow, they can move it around, but when people lose the snow in their backyard they lose interest in skiing. Simply put, they don't make money.

Camp, ya know anybody to move on this?

Camp, ya know anybody to move on this?
Yep, but he's not around anymore. RJ would've been perfect for the job. He knows everything about running a ski area

I'd wager you could doit if ya wanted to & I’ve yet to meet ya.
Wouldn’t be a big commute.

What’s driving that? Are you near some of the PA mountains they bought?

No, but we are within reasonable driving distance. Plus, we can then do some long weekends in VT and a trip out west. We haven't been out west in a while, so that's on our radar for next year. We are just thinking about a change of pace for next year.

Back