Gore Mountain Conditions

Great to b back at Gore. Bell was wearing on me.
Really nice
old Gondi and lift pictures in the Old Gondi warming station!.
Got here 745 drove up to normal parking spot, right outside of paid area. .
Pretty much hit it all,815 start, gonna quit at 1. Glad we came.
Side note ,Son Derek is glad he brought race stock today instead of his normal 102 skis.

Great to b back at Gore. Bell was wearing on me.
Really nice
old Gondi and lift pictures in the Old Gondi warming station!.
Got here 745 drove up to normal parking spot, right outside of paid area. .
Pretty much hit it all,815 start, gonna quit at 1. Glad we came.
Side note ,Son Derek is glad he brought race stock today instead of his normal 102 skis.
There is no paid area during the games?

I thought it was very good today. So much better than last weekend. Most crowded I’ve seen it this year but lift lines were still moving quickly. Need to get some snow on chatty.

They were going full blast on sags
I've never seen so many snow guns on one trail before. It was impressive. Conditions, besides Echo, were great all day. Despite the crazy access road line I thought the crowds weren't bad today. It was nice to see the entrance to Backwoods, it was much higher up Sagamore than I was expecting. Should be ready by next weekend if not sooner.

It looked like someone got seriously inured on the big air jumps at the base. I was surprised they were open to the public.

We got about 2 inches last night but it stopped snowing around 9 and woke up to no new snow. They it started coming down decently hard around 8am and kept snowing all morning,maybe another 2-3 fell at the mountain. Conditions were really nice, like TomCat said, snow was heavy. You needed some decent wax to get moving, but that just meant it didn't get pushed around as much and even by 2pm it was still mostly packed powder conditions. Tomorrow should be really nice in the morning. Fingers crossed Burnt Ridge can open tomorrow.

They really turned lies into an obstacle course with the whales, but it was fun. Decent crowd watching the big air finals.
Oooh never skied Lies with whales . . . .

Back