Going Under the Knife

But it does control the pain. I didn't like the way I felt either. My buddy told me I just didn't recognize the buzz.. he took them off my hands.
Now morphine that's a different story.
Don’t know bout oxy but had morphine in the hospital after surgery awhile back.
Saw monkeys running on the ceiling as the pain was eased.
Be careful with that stuff.

I hate that stuff
Hallucinogenic nausea and constipation.
I had a similar reaction when I took it many years ago following back surgery ... I swore I would never use it again ... After my second back surgery, I threw the prescription away ... never even had it filled.

Hope you have a speedy recovery Harv.

You Got this Harv , positive vibes.
I had open heart 12 yrs ago and had no idea what they had in me but when I left the hospital just used Tylenol.

After 1st hip replacement surgery in 2015 which was botched I had OXY in hospital constipated the crap outta me then went home and again took hd Tylenol.

The 2nd hip job 2017 on same hip done at another hospital with a Great Reconstruction Doc in Saratoga who skis Gore it was a breeze,,

I didn't want any opioids just hd Tylenol but I think first nite I was in pain so my son spoke on phone to them and I think I got something ?that eased my discomfort and put me on cruise control bagging zzz's?

The next day I was ok and out the door .

This fine surgeon is top notch and "Gets it " as far as people wanting to continue skiing, biking,golf etc ,

Last edited:
I had open heart 12 yrs ago and had no idea what they had in me...
After 1st hip replacement surgery in 2015...
The 2nd hip job 2017 on same hip done..,,
This fine surgeon is top notch and "Gets it " as far as people wanting to continue skiing, biking,golf etc ,
Warp yer another bionic man.
No wonder ya shoot so well golfin.
Tom Brady’s bionic too.

Warp yer another bionic man. No wonder ya shoot so well golfin. Tom Brady’s bionic too. .

Warp yer another bionic man.
No wonder ya shoot so well golfin.
Tom Brady’s bionic too.
Thanks Tski I Am one lucky ole SOB .Best advice I have is stay positive when having surgery . Treat rehab as a challenge and get thee to the gym .

Oh and diet advice after open heart:. IF it tastes good ,SPIT it out ???

Back