Fall Weather 2023

Not the back of the storm. Look where the L is. This is the gut of the storm. However, two things, because of the lack of amplification it’ll be heavy wet snow, and it’s so late in Oct. that it’s practically early Nov. 😉
not really it's the trailing cold front from a Low just east of James Bay. There is a ton of cold air convection over the mountains...I'm sure some of the high peaks will pick up a decent coating...It's good to see blue on the map...

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 9.18.08 PM.png

Some funny comments.

I was checking that guy out on IG. I think he'd actually fit in around here.

Thinking about it, he had just walked up that slope. He knew the ice was "thick enough" and he knew where it ended.

Some more base building today....

inmasirny_.gif

🤠

I kinda feel like I ordered this snow from Amazon and I’m tracking the progress like I wish I could’ve when I was 7 and I ordered the Capt Crunch decoder set from the back of the box. By February I’ll be all like “Oh, another blizzard? Honey, make sure you park the car on the ride side so I can around it with the snowblower.” Until then I’m all excited!

This keep showing earlier and earlier. Originally it showed up on Nov 1 now it Oct 30.

IMG_4036.png

Saranac Lake: upper 50s and dry today. Possible snow showers Sunday.

Back