Enjoy this Thread Responsibly

Whiskey is/

is not like pizza and sex, good even when it’s not so good?

No. There is bad whiskey out there still. Less Than in the old days at least. In this case I wouldn’t say bad but not good either- and a bad value. You can always add some ice and ginger ale I guess.

No. There is bad whiskey out there still. Less Than in the old days at least. In this case I wouldn’t say bad but not good either- and a bad value. You can always add some ice and ginger ale I guess.
I was out tonight buying wine for tomorrows Thanksgiving diner. I headed over to the Bourbon section to look for the small size Knob Creek, because you know, relatives are coming.

I saw that stuff and thought WTF New York! I took that picture with me to the register and asked the guy if he knew anything about bourbon. He called this other guy over who said yeah it's not too bad I guess. The he saw the Knob I'd put on the counter and said, "if you like your bourbon straight (I do) there is no comparison. Get the Knob."

I was really just surprised that bourbon was made from NY. Not surprised enough to buy some crappy bourbon. If I need to add ginger ale... that's all I need to know.

Bourbon can be made anywhere in the US. I’m not saying that stuff is bad but Knob is superior

I was out tonight buying wine for tomorrows Thanksgiving diner. I headed over to the Bourbon section to look for the small size Knob Creek, because you know, relatives are coming. I saw that stuff and thought WTF New York! I took that picture with me to the register and asked the guy if he knew anything about bourbon. He called this other guy over who said yeah it's not too bad I guess. The he saw the Knob I'd put on the counter and said, "if you like your bourbon straight (I do) there is no comparison. Get the Knob.” I was really just surprised that bourbon was made from NY. Not surprised enough to buy some crappy bourbon. If I need to add ginger ale... that's all I need to know.
Making the good hard stuff is making a come back in The Upstate.
Last bourbon to touch my lips was celebratin after Ole Miss beat Cuse in hoops at the dome in the NIT.
It came from this place. Ice ain’t needed.
The town amended the parking law after the new brewery at the same place got too busy this summer.

This is really good. Unfortunately it’s unlikely any of you guys will get to have any?
D5A7FD3B-E4A7-4BA3-892E-0CFB54203503.jpeg

CFC1F949-DF97-478C-9B2F-99189A82C7F8.jpeg

Back