Dinner is ...

Busy week :Seaway Festival Week We have the immediate family including the adult GRANDS That's 11 of us for a week starting this thursday . THat is 33 MEALS A DAY ! Been doing this gig for 30 years . IT TAKES PLANNING And a few dinero too ?.

The Queen of the Hop is a magician has menus planned well in advance and has many Dinner dishes prepared in advance .Breakfast and Lunch is easy thanks to great delis in the area . Dinner is prepared in advance or Barbequed . Diinners are Chicken Canadaigua yeah that one i talked about , Lasagna , Spaghetti , Ham , Burgers , Hots , sausages , A mexican nite , a Pizza and Utica Tomato pie Nite and Chicken Orzo nite ......

The coolers are always stocked and fun is had by all with Parades , Golf Matches , Fireworks ' concerts several nites during the week Each nite is a Game nite or sometimes a Family Jam band stuff ( 3 guitarists and one drum monkey ) it takes a bit of fueling to get THAT done hahahah.Sometimes the results are sketchy

The Festival Week includes many area HS reunions and the town is filled with former residents who come home for the week so our adult kids now in their early 50's can catch up with their buddies as wellas extended family.

It IS a lot of work but thankfully we still have the energy and ability to continue this yet .

Another highlite is The Midnite Croquet Tournament under the lites there are 5 teams and one barkeep hahahaha. Now all we need is Ma Natch to cooperate and turn off her damn faucets ?

Last edited:
between a bathroom renovation and the rain I got my garden in waaaay late this year, jonesin' for a garden tomato!

Other than fresh, garden tomatoes I find that the Campari tomatoes you can find at the supermarket are quite tasty for being out of season.

No words
Cooked by my awesome aid

Attachments

• 20210729_194017.jpg
    20210729_194017.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 44
I picked some up at Dedrick's on route 13. I am not sure how local they are, but they were much better than the grocery store tomatoes!
Do you buy food at the farmers market in Ithaca?
Been watching their u Tubes about farming “Just a few acres" outside Ithaca and they sell their stuff there.

Back