Crazy News

Well she certainly would NOT be the nurse i sent in to take a patients blood pressure ??!

That that said she might make a wonderful and particularly effective medical advisor motivating men who are undergoing low testosterone treatment ...just sayin ' ?

Attaboy Bart Simpson.

"An invasive fish from Asia that can live on land for days and uses its sharp teeth to eat animals has been spotted in the Hudson Valley and other parts of New York State."

Snakeheads another great “ gift” from China! Our worst enemy, a friend who snorkels looking for golf balls said those damn snakeheads “confront “ HIM when he is in the water, usually it’s the other way around, they are said to be good tasting but maybe that’s just the opinion from those in country they come from where they eat anything

"He doesn't want me just for sex and won't lie to me like many men on Earth."

London-based influencer Abbie Bela has recently grown so sick and tired of Earth men that she's set her sights on outer space. And now she claims that her dream came true last month when she was abducted by a group of green aliens with big black eyes.

What's more, she says that she fell in love with one. Now, she's waiting for their second date, saying, "I hope he comes back. I am willing to visit the Andromeda galaxy." But in the meantime, she's seeking to normalize interstellar dating.

See the photos and learn more about her one-of-a-kind story here: https://bit.ly/3dANaVJ

I rarely drink alcohol. Just on special occasions. 35 years ago my doctor showed me how drinking was inflaming my liver and I pretty much stopped cold turkey.
Much prefer MJ. Vape only.

Back