Coronavirus and Skiing

Always a smart move vs jumping to a conclusion.
I won’t lie. When I first read XTski’s comment my mind jumped to “fucking uglies”....because fugly was an expression I was familiar with AND I had no idea Fuglies were a thing....and I scratched my head a bit. Not sure what the association is....I guess the style of Fuglies glasses is Asian fit, so maybe they wear a lot of Fuglies in Asian countries, and perhaps that has something to do with Asian peoples compassion for one another and/or their willingness to submit to Government mandates?

As for sunglasses, apparently some feel Asian fit is a racist concept (at least if you search the inter-web o_O), although it may be more of a marketing gimmick based on racial stereotypes. Whether marketing to racial stereotypes is cool or not....I don’t really know.

As for a little on topic content....coronavirus isn’t scuttling the trip I had planned to the Cascades next week, lack of snow is. Still an outside shot at decent snowfall at Baker midweek next week, but forecasts are trending in the wrong direction.

Last edited:
overreaction to overreaction is pretty much our current sad state of affairs...

As for sunglasses
0124e3294a086fa6e426945a3b5f134d.png

ha the best part about my trip to big snow was my buddy scored me some sweet pit vipers!

Back