Bring the Stoke

Ahhh yeah, I definitely wouldn’t do that. I heard you get arrested. Some of their security detail are ex CIA and FBI guys.
That’s what I figured.
I get it about the creepy part. It’s like a hide out for guys who are so rich they’re afraid to go anywhere without bodyguards. I’m actually surprised about how good the skiing looks

mm

Here’s one
Plake

Have phun Rippin them babies Tski
Tski , You ski Lab right ? We ripped the entire mountain on our Sx10's there .

True story when I was shopping for a new skis my BIL and I were at lab one day. I was running on my Dynastars which were also a pretty fast front side ski.

Well there was this one guy skiing in front of my BIL and man we LOVE to rip front sides and we could not catch that sumbitch all day.

So finally at the end of the day we stopped him down the bottom of the hill and he was wearing atomic sx10's we Both went out and bought them the next day.
If you like speed with stability Atomic is a great brand ,heavy sumbitchs but stable.

Tski , You ski Lab right ? We ripped the entire mountain on our Sx10's there .

True story when I was shopping for a new skis my BIL and I were at lab one day. I was running on my Dynastars which were also a pretty fast front side ski.

Well there was this one guy skiing in front of my BIL and man we LOVE to rip front sides and we could not catch that sumbitch all day.

So finally at the end of the day we stopped him down the bottom of the hill and he was wearing atomic sx10's we Both went out and bought them the next day.
If you like speed with stability Atomic is a great brand ,heavy sumbitchs but stable.
Yup. Lab and Song. Sometimes both the same day but not often.
Song’s a bit closer.
I’ll get em tuned like Donny did.
Should be able to grip the firmer stuff.
I do ❤️ the RTM 84 Volkls though if they’re listening.

Last edited:
Yup. Lab and Song. Sometimes both the same day but not often.
Song’s a bit closer.
I’ll get em tuned like Donny did.
Should be able to grip the firmer stuff.
I do ❤️ the RTM 84 Volkls though if they’re listening.
They will RAIL that firm stuff , ridin those edges at Warp speed is a hoot. The model we had was designed for Skiercross and they deliver ........but are beotsches in soft shit cuz they are mondo heavy and sink like battleships . I had to ski in the back in that crap or get some softer more flexible ride . Frankly i found them hard to ski Slow

But up here in NNY and in Canada -eh

Last edited:
but are beotsches in soft shit cuz they are mondo heavy and sink like battleships
Stiff skis can blast through the crud with a little energy. The answer to this is more speed- and front of the boot of course. Always front of the boot

Back