Best Ski Videos

RA I appreciate your honesty about the free skiing business. Most skiers have no idea about the pain and sacrifice such a career entails. They see nothing but the glory. Few understand the effort required to organize and successfully shoot those videos.

Kudos.
Getting enough footage for a segment takes a crap ton of hard and often scary work.

This was my reality as a b team athlete, what’s crazy is that the guys and gals that are really good and more deserving imho often talk about similar struggles getting compensated appropriately.

I guess what really helps is coming from family money. If you don’t have to worry about the basic necessities it’s a lot easier to dedicate yourself to the skiing stuff. I didn’t have that and it was exhausting.

I guess what really helps is coming from family money. If you don’t have to worry about the basic necessities it’s a lot easier to dedicate yourself to the skiing stuff
When I was a liftie, me and my housemates followed an instructor we knew to a house party at a really nice condo in Tahoe City. I asked the guy where he worked and he said “I’m a writer”. I thought that was cool so I asked where I could read his stuff and he said “Oh I haven’t been published yet.” Then I figured it out.

When I was a liftie, me and my housemates followed an instructor we knew to a house party at a really nice condo in Tahoe City. I asked the guy where he worked and he said “I’m a writer”. I thought that was cool so I asked where I could read his stuff and he said “Oh I haven’t been published yet.” Then I figured it out.
Look like ya figured out writin too Bski, just sayin.

How about adding a flying squirrel / wing suit? Does it count if he still has his skis on?

Watching Warren Miller's 50 with my cat.
IMG_20211105_202825143.jpg

Back