Belleayre Conditions

What a bunch of BS. They didn't have the decency to open for just one day of the weekend so the vast majority of their customers can ski.

What a bunch of BS. They didn't have the decency to open for just one day of the weekend so the vast majority of their customers can ski.
They made it pretty clear that they chose Thursday because of the likelihood of deteriorating conditions over the weekend, and the weekend is looking pretty shit if you ask me. Friday is almost 70 and rain in Pine Hill. Take a sick day or get over it. I don't have boots and my board is in the shop getting tuned and I ain't complaining, though I am envious of any one who does make it out. Shout out to Belleayre for embarrassing Vail Resorts yet again!

They could have opened on Sunday after additional snowmaking. They disrespected the vast majority of their customers.

Once ORDA's mountains open for winter fun ⛷️ 🏂 they usually don’t close till it’s over.
Once it starts it ain’t over till it’s over.

Belle will open this Thursday for one day only for season pass holders.
What is the guess on terrain? (Or maybe more accurately, what trail will be open.)

What is the guess on terrain? (Or maybe more accurately, what trail will be open.)
"We look forward to seeing our Belleayre and SKI3 passholders both new and long-time to the mountain. If you haven’t locked in your season pass yet, now would be a great time to do so. Passes remain on sale through December 6th, when prices go up!

So, let’s talk about Thursday! We will only have expert terrain available with the Hawk Quad (formerly Lift #8) spinning from 9am-4pm, ready for hot laps all day. Upper & Lower Seneca, Upper & Lower Peekamoose, along with upper Deer Run will be cued up for the first day of the season. The Catskill Thunder Gondola will be available for upload and download only."

If yer FSC says SKI3 does that get ya in? (along with the cost of a discounted ticket) Asking for a friend.
I’m gonna eat turkey and watch the Egg 🏈 Bowl.

R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Find out what it means to me!

Back