BBQ

Hill Country BBQ has some awesome Texas style BBQ. NYC
the owners dad , one of my top clients was head of the National Building museum (the big Kahuna in the building world and a real bad ass who’s a great guy)
he got Hill Country , when they were new ,set up outside the National Building museum for the summer with a temporary stand that propelled them to bigger things ie NYC
I was living in NYC when Hill Country opened. I used to walk by it on my way to work. I was a regular for a while.

I was living in NYC when Hill Country opened. I used to walk by it on my way to work. I was a regular for a while.
Nice if you or anyone goes down there let me know I will hook you up with info to get hooked up there.
while working on the parents renovation they had a dumb waiter installed and they wanted it to be able to handle skis so I removed the divider that limited the size of things it can hold, against the law maybe but the president of the National Building museum gets shit done,
when the son visits for holidays he sometimes overloads the dumb waiter and I have to go over and strai it out, god bless sons who give workers more work!
When I needed to pick up some ipe (nickname iron wood) at Smoot lumber the piece was 20ft long so I asked the guy to cut it so I could haul it to the clients house to fix an area of his deck, the worker said they don’t cut ipe because it ruins their $1000 saw blade on the machine, I went to the top manager and told him who it was for, he gave the ok without hesitation and I went back to the worker who was pissed off but cut it anyway,

Back