Season Passes

Missed the ORDA pass deadline, knew it was coming all day and pushed it off falling asleep without having made the purchase. Now its got me wondering, should I be looking to change things up this year? Anyone have an idea if more Indy Passes will be released? Part of me is also reconsidering Plattekill, with the partner mountains included the value to that pass is looking a lot stronger. I'm likely to loose my midweek skiing privileges that I've been so fortunate to have these past 5 years and also pretty broke heading into the season so I am all mixed up and reconsidering everything.
Recently Indy has been teasing about announcements. They are encouraging people to join the Wait List. So chances are good a few more Indy passes will be sold.

Missed the ORDA pass deadline, knew it was coming all day and pushed it off falling asleep without having made the purchase. Now its got me wondering, should I be looking to change things up this year? ...I'm likely to loose my midweek skiing privileges that I've been so fortunate to have these past 5 years and also pretty broke heading into the season so I am all mixed up and reconsidering everything.
@Low Angle Life for an extra $15 ya can still get the ORDA “deal” till August 14th, according to today’s Gore FB post.

Renewed my SKI3 pass. First time in 20 years I am not paying for any of my children’s season passes. Son Derek paying his own way this Season.
This will be our 7th season with Ski3. Averaging about 15 Belleayre, 10 Gore and 2 days at Whiteface per season.

Back