The Indy Pass

I wouldn't call Jay "old school" but Indy is a nice alternative to Epic and Ikon
I also would definitely not use the term "old school" to describe Jay.

For major destinations in New England (excluding feeder and mid-sized areas), there really isn't much "old school" left. MRG, Magic, Smuggs, and Bolton?

Burke cut open a bunch of trails and glades to install its second high speed quad, followed by an oversized (for what Burke is) hotel/lodge thing. Cannon cuts deals with the local race club to widen trails and install more snowmaking (on top of already having really wide trails). WV has always been a resort. Saddleback just got its high speed lift and is pushing slopeside at their base area with a sample unit. Ragged just got their second high speed lift. Etc.

Indy does not mean "old school" so much as it means "NOT Epic or Ikon".

Haven't been in a really long time but I would add Bromley to that list of "old school"

Indy does not mean "old school" so much as it means "NOT Epic or Ikon".

This is true.

Also Indy doesn't own any of the resorts, so you don't get imported culture, and management from HQ.

I've heard some say "how could WF or Gore or Belle join Indy? They aren't independent."

I've heard some say "how could WF or Gore or Belle join Indy? They aren't independent."
Raises hand 🙋‍♂️
I have both full Ski3 and full Indy. ORDA should not be on the Indy Pass or any pass for that matter except for SANY.

Last edited:
Don't know exactly when it happened over the weekend, but the Indy Pass for 2024-25 is once again not available for purchase. Didn't think to check until July 8.

Back