Working from Home

Harvey

Administrator
Are you working from home? Is your company calling you back? Which do you like better?

Will you quit if your company requires you to come back?

What else?

What is this work from home everyone talks about ?

Currently working from home. 2-3 days in the office would be good. More steps, more of a beehive of activity. I've worn a collared shirt about 4 times in the last 15 months.....used to be every day.

Tirolski, you might like this Rodney Dangerfield joke: "My dad's a workaholic. You mention work and he gets drunk."

I'm in the office about 3x per week. Most of the support staff is still working 100% from home and they have been vocal about wanting to keep it that way. Not sure where we will end up. I'm still waiting for that NYS Hero Act to come out before we make any decisions. If they are going to make me redo the whole HVAC system, then we may just keep people at home.

I have been in the office 1 day a week since labor day. should be starting 2 days a week shortly. I like going into the office. I am a social cat so i miss people. but i must say today is the best day of the year to work out of the house. 10 hours of US open coverage on TV

Back