Windham Mountain Going Private?

Does anybody think this organization will still exist in 70 years? Killington used to sell lifetime passes. Not all of the people who bought them are dead but none of those passes are good anymore, right?
That's what i was thinking - as much change that constantly goes on....no way you are getting 70 years ----they just need to declare bankruptcy and you are done.

Does anybody think this organization will still exist in 70 years? Killington used to sell lifetime passes. Not all of the people who bought them are dead but none of those passes are good anymore, right?
Righto. Unless some of em are attorneys some folks may have paid more in legal fee$ than what they paid originally for the pass.

Last edited:
Lifetime pass sales weren't helpful to my first personal training employer, Bally Total Fitness. Costs go up, but they couldn't increase revenue to match. On the Killington lawsuit, I'm gonna keep mum, I don't know all the details. Although I have my opinions.

At least Yellowstone is a pretty good ski hill
I agree.

1700103040866.jpeg

1700103080822.jpeg

Last edited:
my fishing guide in Montana, was a patroler at Yellowstone.. He said it didn't suck...

Back