Who buys Winter gear in May

first time ive ever paid full retail on skis...but so worth it

tempImageACPwz4.jpg

ha my son just got the same exact skis delivered yesterday!

Love to hear the story of why that funny painter guy is on those Js.

My new skis will have a boring topsheet, but titanium in them, so I can ski crappy conditions!

Love to hear the story of why that funny painter guy is on those Js.

My new skis will have a boring topsheet, but titanium in them, so I can ski crappy conditions!
Just a collaboration J Leventhal brought back. he works with a ton of artists and got permission from the Bob Ross people to work with them.

Funny story, just before COVID I was at a concert and a friend introduced a guy that looked just like him as Bob Ross, I laughed and said cool and we shot the shit for a few minutes. I had no idea that the real one had passed and a few weeks later told the story about how I met Bob Ross, the "what an idiot" reactions were priceless.

I like August. There’s less to choose from some times but I’ve found the prices to be better around then
Brownski once again FTW! Pinheads with big feet, start your engines! Should be 4 pairs left if their online stock-counter is correct. You don't still hold it against them for bullying the little guy do you?

Brownski once again FTW! Pinheads with big feet, start your engines! Should be 4 pairs left if their online stock-counter is correct. You don't still hold it against them for bullying the little guy do you?

Three now, Thanks for the PSA! Just replaced my rossi’s that blew out last winter
IMG_6604.jpeg

I promise not to call my adventures “backcountry”

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of Madshus classic skis from CaldwellSport back in May. Next month, Zach is flying to Norway to hand pick skis at the factory. Worth it.

Back