Who buys Winter gear in May

Country Gun

Who buys ski gear in May. Bought these Blizzard Rustler 10s for EastPow day and next years Western trip. Skied older version last year in Colorado.
Bought demo pair , ltop sheets beat up rest perfect.Decided demo pair after last years new Brahma’s top sheets got beat to pieces after I tore tru some heavier brush at Prompton state park and the Tomahawk lift line at Belleayre, that needs a Brush Hogging.

Attachments

• 9095EC73-976B-4172-B52E-CE1B0990F193.jpeg
    9095EC73-976B-4172-B52E-CE1B0990F193.jpeg
    455.6 KB · Views: 136
My Blizzards’ top sheets got scuffed up real bad their first season too.

Last edited:
I usually make a few ski related purchases on the summer solstice or in July.

Always buy my ski and golf gear in OFF seasons

Shopping (mostly of the window variety) is the only thing that helps the off-season pass. That, and videos of others doing way more than I can ever do on gear I can't afford. I tracked prices though (at evo, last 2 years) and basically the price is unlikely to drop from April through August, after which, for the most part, prices rebound. My little unscientific 2 cents...

I like August. There’s less to choose from some times but I’ve found the prices to be better around then

I've committed to buy skis now from Caldwell Sport, and they deliver in November / December. Hand picked boards that fit.

I like August. There’s less to choose from some times but I’ve found the prices to be better around then
Brownski FTW. I stand corrected. It might not be August but it is close, and the skis I was watching at 179.99 CAD just went to 99.99 CAD. Here is the link, in case some of you still want to be "Tourons" this winter: Head Galactic Touring Skis

Back