Where are they now?

No doubt

And Johnnyonthespot?
(Sheds tear as a bald eagle screeches in the background...)

117216292_1741357436030526_2788261514065465401_n.jpg

There are a bunch missing. Hopefully they wander back around. Can't remember his name but there was one guy who would have the best one liners / zingers. He would crack me up.

I think you are referring to my buddy Thach (Thacheronix). He was hangin at our house the night in 2010 when I googled "free forum" and I found Nabble. I think he was the first member to join after me.

Great guy, a carpenter, total athlete, used to ski a million years ago, still has a pair of 220s or something ridonkulous. I think he skied a few days last year, had some kind of house near Belle.

Saw him a few weeks ago on the street, asked him to rejoin, and he did. He's a man of few words. Online anyway.

I think you are referring to my buddy Thach (Thacheronix). He was hangin at our house the night I googled "free forum" and I found Nabble. I think he was the first member to join after me.

Great guy, a carpenter, total athlete, used to ski a million years ago, still has a pair of 220s or something ridonkulous. I think he skied a few days last year, had some kind of house near Belle.

Saw him a few weeks ago on the street, asked him to rejoin, and he did. He's a man of few words. Online anyway.

YES!!!!!!!! That's him. He is one funny dude (y)

Glad he's back. I look forward to him layin down the one liners.

We won't see Pro until sometime in Nov --- he's too busy bein' Pro

Back