What are you looking at?

Absentia was really good. The first few seasons of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina were excellent also. Penny Dreadful is great too. And Mad Dogs is aweseome.
Did you watch the new penny dreadful. I liked the seasons with Josh Hartnett but I haven’t seen the new one

Did you watch the new penny dreadful. I liked the seasons with Josh Hartnett but I haven’t seen the new one
I don’t think we have an active subscription to whatever channel Penny Dreadful is on so we haven’t watched the latest season. The BBC Dracula miniseries is great too. I am working my way through the rotten tomatoes and vulture lists of best horror films on Amazon prime and Netflix right now as well. Watched Golem, Ravenous, and I am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House. I’ve been watching a lot more TV than usual because I am waiting for my broken shoulder to heal.

I don’t think we have an active subscription to whatever channel Penny Dreadful is on so we haven’t watched the latest season. The BBC Dracula miniseries is great too. I am working my way through the rotten tomatoes and vulture lists of best horror films on Amazon prime and Netflix right now as well. Watched Golem, Ravenous, and I am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House. I’ve been watching a lot more TV than usual because I am waiting for my broken shoulder to heal.
Check out “ Return of Count Yorga” for an old school horror flick

Is this a record or something?

Attachments

• 120602233_10164626339710436_8129938179780127995_o.jpg
    120602233_10164626339710436_8129938179780127995_o.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 51
The new Borat movie looks rad. Available on Amazon Prime.

Back