Two Scoops and Other Broken Promises

It might really depend on what size scoop they are using. Maybe they have dropped down to the 1oz size.;)
Scoops.jpg

More in depth analysis here:

I'm assuming I am supposed to care about carbs. Does the bran have more or less carbs then the raisins?

I don't see the raisin you're so upset. Eat your damn cereal and stop graping.

It could have something to do with the raisins themselves. My mom makes Easter bread every Easter. The recipe includes raisins.She swears the raisins somehow disappear during the baking process.. She's even increased the amount called for in the recipe to no avail. You do come across an occasional raisin while eating the bread, but far less than you'd expect.

It's probably a case of "shrinkflation". The case that made me laugh is ice cream sandwiches. I hadn't had one in years, bought some, they are about ⅔ the width they used to be. The length seems about the same as before. Ice cream sandwich sticks.

. The case that made me laugh is ice cream sandwiches. I hadn't had one in years, bought some, they are about ⅔ the width they used to be. The length seems about the same as before. Ice cream sandwich sticks.
truth. I also like to let them acclimate and soften up for a few minutes, now they come come right out of the freezer that way.
The first one I took out I went back and checked that the freezer was working ok, everything else in there was rock solid. They must add antifreeze now :unsure:

Back