Trail Running

I was waiting for you to chime in.
Like I said originally, I'm not a runner and the local woods are quite hilly, so I'm really trail jogging as well.

@marcski Even when I was running trail marathons back in the day, I was walking the big hills. Just beware of the terrain. If I fall, it's usually near the end of the day and I'm paying less attention to roots, rocks and other obstacles. That's how I broke my wrist last summer. My new mantra is "There are landmines everywhere."

@marcski Even when I was running trail marathons back in the day, I was walking the big hills. Just beware of the terrain. If I fall, it's usually near the end of the day and I'm paying less attention to roots, rocks and other obstacles. That's how I broke my wrist last summer. My new mantra is "There are landmines everywhere."
Ultra-marathanoners got rescued in the Wasatch Mountains.
Should’ve allowed skis.

Ultra-marathanoners got rescued in the Wasatch Mountains.
Should’ve allowed skis.

See you and raise you. Plummeting temperatures, hail and they didn't stop the race, at least not for a while:

A vid that I made yesterday running the new World Cup trails at Mt van Hoevenberg. Running in the rain. It builds character LOL. Music by Common Ground.

The Fastest Known Times that are being set are mind boggling. Hillary Geraldi just set the FKT for the Mont Blanc summit, round trip from the church in Chamonix, in 7 hours and 25 minutes. In May of 1993, I soloed from the church and back and it took me 5 days.

All set for some summer trail running with my new shirts. T-shirt thread is locked. Thanks @Abubob for the custom design. The Bella Canvas Tri-blend feels nice.

1716252821250.jpeg

1716252934924.jpeg

1716252999880.jpeg

Back