The Incredible Music Thread

Kind of sucks that YouTube hardly allows any true embedding anymore.

I love it when a good musician wants to switch guitars in the middle of a song, and he/she counts on the other players to rip out an awesome transition. Transitions are the best.

There is a really cool one upthread (Yes: Your Move, All Good People) where Steve Howe changes from a mandolin to some kind of electric ax, and then CRANKS.

This one is also very cool, courtesy the Pat Matheny Group. When Lyle Mays is leading your transition team you know you are in good shape. Transition around 4:30.

Ok THIS IMHO is the absolute Best live Performance of BADGE. Yeah Clapton and Nathan East his Bassist are awesome

BUT : On The Second Instrumental solo near the couple of minutes my man Billy Preston is Simply ON FIRE on The Organ also using a special mouth controlled synth ( yeah That Billy Preston of Nuttin from Nuttin ,Will it go round in Circles SANs yooge Fro )
The band is On Fire give yourselves a treat

Just touch the Watch on You Tube message on the video unavailable message

The more mature and modern version of COC from the 1994 album Deliverance. It's Sabbath/doom rockesque, heavy on the blues with an extra dose of crunch. It's better then I remembered.

holy crap, i never heard of these guys
this i combo of Sabbath and Soundgarden...amazing

Back