Summertime Shenanigans

Campgottagopee

Anyone else have a campfire over Memorial Day?
PXL_20230529_173329858.MP~2.jpg

Was going to but the bugs are brutal in the ADKs right now. Went to a friends’ fire and mosquitoes & blackflies were still destroying me (even though he sprayed & had citronellas going)

Microscopic one on the beach with the family (just the flames from a cheap version of a jet boil as a back up on smores duty). Two slept up top in the tent and two in the cabin.

Was going to but the bugs are brutal in the ADKs right now. Went to a friends’ fire and mosquitoes & blackflies were still destroying me (even though he sprayed & had citronellas going)
Ahhh, the great defenders of the ADK. To me, those damn killers are the only negative to living up there.

Maybe Harv can change the title of this thread to summertime shenanigans.

Anyway, we're psyched to have this going on this weekend. There have been more Rovers rolling around here than I can even count. Going to be a fun weekend!

I worked all that weekend. Although I'd pay money to see someone build a campfire inside a wine shop.

Maybe Harv can change the title of this thread to summertime shenanigans.

Anyway, we're psyched to have this going on this weekend. There have been more Rovers rolling around here than I can even count. Going to be a fun weekend!

There was a Rover shop in Billings MT that had a running Series 2a 109 diesel army ambulance for 4 grand back in the day. I wanted to turn it into a camper. The right hand drive was a deal breaker. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. I’m such a dummy. It was similar to this one

Back