Skiing and Riding On This Date

LOL I did not. Is that AZ snowbowl or Sunrise?
I’m a Flagstaff local skier. I’ve been here for 20 years but I have spent winters in Whitefish, Steamboat, Alta, Jackson and Telluride. This was the last ski edit I did from the winter of 18/19 and probably my most favorite edit that I’ve ever put together other than my latest biking edit. The vid is all Flagstaff, in area and our back country.

Edit/add: I was born in Nyack, NY, moved to Rockaway (Lake Telemark) NJ when I was ten. I started skiing out east when I moved to NJ and during my last two seasons out there I was a regular Plattekill and MRG skier. I left for the west on my 19th birthday to chase my powder skiing dreams.

Last edited:
I’m a Flagstaff local skier. I’ve been here for 20 years but I have spent winters in Whitefish, Steamboat, Alta, Jackson and Telluride. This was the last ski edit I did from the winter of 18/19 and probably my most favorite edit that Iv’e ever created other than my latest biking edit. The vid is all Flagstaff, in area and our back country.

Edit/add: I was born in Nyack, NY, moved to Rockaway (Lake Telemark) NJ when I was ten. Left for the west on my 19th birthday. I started skiing out east and during my last two seasons there I was a regular Plattekill and MRG skier.
Awesome video! Excellent music also. I'll be sure to check out your other videos.

Back