Ski Vermont 4-Packs

It was never a "Free Day". They charged $115 (I think that was the cost the year I did it) for the card and they claimed your first day was free. Well it wasn't free if you paid $115 for it. It was actually $10 more than a regular full price ticket. It just gave you the future benefit of buying additional tickets at reduced rates.
Yup and every 6th day “Free” if ya went enough times.
I bought the FSC once and never went as it got too warm too quick a couple years ago late season and the snow was fine locally till then.
Did miss the long runs at Gore though.

There used to be 2 "free" days, Day 1 and Day 6.

Last year it was only Day 1, and the price dropped.

This year is there are no "free" days and the price dropped again.

There used to be 2 "free" days, Day 1 and Day 6.

Last year it was only Day 1, and the price dropped.

This year is there are no "free" days and the price dropped again.
Last year you could save your "free" day to use any time. That was actually a better deal than Day 1 and Day 6, because you could use your free day for holiday pricing. This year's deal is only a few dollars worse than last year. What puts it over the top for us is that it guarantees we all can ski holidays with family. YMMV

mm

What happened?
Ah, the good old days, perennial $199 Greek passes, half price at Whiteface and Gore any day but holidays, surprised the Whiteface deal remained for a good ten years after the Gore stopped . I would rarely go to Whiteface when both deals were in effect, additional 120 miles of driving to ski Whiteface over Gore, i prefer Gore anyway.

Back