Ski Vermont 4-Packs

SayvilleSteve

Ski Vermont 4-packs go on sale today. Does anyone know if there are limited supplies/if they sell out?

In the past they always sold out very quickly. Not sure about now with all of the cheap passes. I bought one for years but this year I am using the Indy Pass, some "cheaper" day tickets, and plan to go the Alps if things are looking good for first week of March.

I managed to snare one about an hour after they went on sale, but other friends were wait-listed by 4pm. So they still sell-out quick!

Pico 3 packs $136 off peak until 12/16, transferable to any one-pass. Just picked one up for a little January Gore/Pico/Magic skifari weekend.

Pico 3 packs $136 off peak until 12/16, transferable to any one-pass. Just picked one up for a little January Gore/Pico/Magic skifari weekend.
Being able to transfer a day to another RFID card is an idea I haven't seen before.

It's $146 to include any day.

I'm in the market for some ski deals in 2022-2023! With the Indy Pass, I need to fill in some options for the rest of winter. I'm planning on securing both the Ski Vermont 4 pack, as well as the My Pico 3 pack. Gore lost me when they dropped the free day(s) from their frequent skier card.

Any other good deals out there?

Gore lost me when they dropped the free day(s) from their frequent skier card.
If I crunch the numbers based on skiing the same days and rates as last year it actually works out to be $1 cheaper/day = $73. I'm hoping even if they bump the day rates it's negligible.

Our Gore/Pico/Magic trip was a good time so plan on doing it again this season now with the Pico 3 Pack & Indy Pass. The IP made sense since or Greek Peak percs are gone now after 10 years... :(

Gore lost me when they dropped the free day(s) from their frequent skier card.
It was never a "Free Day". They charged $115 (I think that was the cost the year I did it) for the card and they claimed your first day was free. Well it wasn't free if you paid $115 for it. It was actually $10 more than a regular full price ticket. It just gave you the future benefit of buying additional tickets at reduced rates.

Back