Poll: Best Ski Area in the Central NY?

Poll: Best ski resort in the Syracuse/Utica area?

• Total voters
I have only skied four of the six but I think the key part of your question is “late December”. Greek has legit snowmaking nowadays so that seems like the obvious choice to me. And if it snows it’s bigger than the others and has a nice variety of terrain so I’d probably still pick Greek.

I have only skied four of the six but I think the key part of your question is “late December”. Greek has legit snowmaking nowadays so that seems like the obvious choice to me. And if it snows it’s bigger than the others and has a nice variety of terrain so I’d probably still pick Greek.
Thank you for the helpful response. But it's a bit expensive for me I just realized. Any other recommendations?

Theyre all nice. Choose whichever has the most terrain open is what I would do. Maybe Robert can weigh in. He is the CNY expert

Out of these six resorts in the Syracuse/Utica area, which is the best for terrain, price, and snow totals in late December?
How do ya like to ski ⛷️ ? er are ya a dang boarder🏂?
Ya should do a new member introduction, there’s a thread for it.
It’d make answerin yer query customizable perhaps.

The only “resort” in your list is Greek Peak. The others aren’t resorts.

Last edited:
Or just tag @Robert < like that.

He'll get a notification.

Welcome.

How do ya like to ski ⛷️ ? er are ya a dang boarder🏂?
Ya should do a new member introduction, there’s a thread for it.
It’d make answerin yer query customizable perhaps.

The only “resort” in your list is Greek Peak. The others aren’t resorts.
I meant ski areas

Thank you for the helpful response. But it's a bit expensive for me I just realized. Any other recommendations?
Ya can ski Greek Dec 21st for 10 bucks, a food bank donation.
Might have to pay a few bucks for an RFID card too. Call ‘em for details if ya wanna.

Back