Pizza

Brownski

We’re gonna need a pizza thread so I might as well get it started. Saw this and got sucked in.
The upstate joints aside, their list of city pizza places is woefully lacking. Broadway Joes at 242nd and Broadway in the Bronx is easily the best pizza in the city and Mike’s in the Fordham section should be someplace in the top 50 also. I think the author must hate the Bronx.

A wise man once said...

I’m not sure I’m on board with the thread title ... There’s something lacking there. I’m here to point out your missteps.

Our local place seems to be phoning it in now.

As is well known, the quality of pizza decays exponentially with the distance from the Bronx. Brooklyn used to be the center of the pizza world until hipsters ruined it. Any list of "101 Best in America" that includes Utah can only be about skiing or speed records.

mm

There are so many. Pepes, while not in the boogie down Bronx, is certainly up there

How do we feel about Calamari pizza?

Attachments

• 37014552-644B-4934-9381-0EC98F9AF40D.jpeg
    37014552-644B-4934-9381-0EC98F9AF40D.jpeg
    417.2 KB · Views: 72
Never had it but Calamari is my guilty pleasure food, I'm capable of eating a plate to myself if no one is watching. On pizza sure, that Calamari is a little sad looking though.

Back