NY Snowmobile Conditions

For sure. Personally speaking I don't care for the riding at Tug. It's mostly grid style riding on wide open truck trails. Obviously they get a megaton of snow but man is it crowded!!!! The trails are so perfect and the sleds are so powerful now that there are too many people riding way too fast. It makes me nervous. I'd prefer to ride here in CNY or head North to Hamilton county. So much more character involved, cool lookouts, and winding trails through the woods.
Wow ok I learned something. ?

Wow ok I learned something. ?
I learned it by riding up there. I'm truly not knocking it because the place as far as snow goes is primo. But all the 20somethings with their beer muscles on, rippin 800's with turbo's, aint the place for me. That's a recipe for something bad to happen.

Great vid , The Woods Inn is tres kewl , we had our 50'th wedding anniversary weekend there with the entire family and grandkids . Honeymooned there in 1965 , place is a time warp ( no pun intended ) ?

I learned it by riding up there. I'm truly not knocking it because the place as far as snow goes is primo. But all the 20somethings with their beer muscles on, rippin 800's with turbo's, aint the place for me. That's a recipe for something bad to happen.

I do want to say that what I'm talking about here is not the norm, it's rather a few bad apples ruining the bunch.

It doesn't get any better than this. Did a quick 26 mile loop this afternoon.
PXL_20210126_201216074.jpg

Here ya go, Camp...
In mainstream news as well!)

There's no doubt. Buddy of mine owns a dealership in Speculator, he's out of sleds and already damn near out of this years water craft. I'm extremely happy for him.

p.s the riding is stellar here in CNY

Back